Thank you for visiting the web site of the Tipton County Election Commission. Our office is responsible for the planning, conducting and administration of all municipal, county, state and federal elections held in Tipton County. We also maintain the voter registration records of Tipton County citizens.
WHY YOUR VOTE MATTERS!
Election Commission Releases March 3, 2020 Sample Ballot
- Click here for the March 3, 2020 sample ballot.
Early Voting Times and Locations for Presidential Primary/Republican CO. Primary
Important Dates for 2020 Elections
- Click here for important dates and petition/qualifying deadlines for the 2020 elections.
Munford had Relocated its Election Day Precinct Voting Location
Munford has relocated its Election Day Precinct from the Munford Board room to the following:
MUNFORD BAPTIST CHURCH FAMILY LIFE CENTER
1253 MUNFORD AVE
MUNFORD, TN 38058
The first election that will be held at this location is the March 3, 2020 Presidential Preference Primary/Republican County Primary.
Satellite Early Voting Location in Munford is Moving
EARLY VOTING IS MOVING FROM THE MUNFORD BOARD ROOM TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATION STARTING IN FEBRUARY OF 2020:
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF ATOKA
102 KIMBROUGH DR
ATOKA, TN 38004
THIS FACILITY IS LOCATED BEHIND DAIRY QUEEN RIGHT OFF OF HWY 51. PLEASE GIVE US A CALL @ 901-476-0223 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
THE TIPTON COUNTY ELECTION COMMISSION
Election Results for March 12, 2019
Tennesseans Can Now Register to Vote Online
- NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett is proud to officially launch the state’s new online voter registration system. The system offers a convenient way for voters to easily register or change their address if they have moved. Counties across Tennessee can now securely receive voter registration information faster than using traditional paper registrations. Click the logo below for more information.
Election Commission Members
The Tipton County Election Commission consists of five appointed members:
- Theta Rone , Chairman
- Letitia Wilson, Secretary
- Chris Brent, Commissioner
- Kay Bergen, Commissioner
- Jimmy Vandergrift, Commissioner
Tipton County Election Commission Meeting Notice
The regular monthly meeting of the Tipton County Election Commission is held on the third Wednesday of each month at 3:00 PM at our office, 113 E Church Ave, in Covington, TN. This meeting is open to the public. AGENDA: Carrying out our duties and making decisions about the electoral process as related to, but not limited to, the duties of the commission listed in T.C.A. 2-12-116; and to conduct any other business that may come before this commission at that time.
1st. Deputy, Diana Kuykendall (left in the green), Part-time Deputy, Linda Mills (right), Administrator, Cindy Pinner (in the back)
Tipton County Election Commission Office
P.O. Box 456
113 East Church Ave
Covington, TN 38019