Pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 13-7-105, notice is hereby given of a public hearing to be held by the Tipton County Legislative Commission, Monday, June 12, 2023 at 5:45 p.m. in the Tipton County Justice Center, 1801 South College Street. All interested parties are encouraged to attend. The hearing is to receive input into the following items:
1. Rezone the following property located at 2737 Hazel Grove Rd on Tax Map 038, Parcel 107.07 on 0.84 acres from C-2 (Light Commercial District) to R-1 (Single-Family Residential District) and property located at 407 Candy Ln, Tax Map 038, Parcel 107.01 on 4.16 acres from C-2 (Light Commercial District) to FAR (Forestry, Agricultural, Residential District).
2. Amend Subsection 4.090 in Article IV (Development Standards for Mobile Home Parks).
3. Amend Subsection 2.020 (Definitions), in Article II and add Subsection 4.300 in Article IV (Development Standards for Camping Grounds).
4. Amend Subsection 3.120.B and 3.120.G.11 in Article III (Site Plan Requirement).
5. Amend Subsection 5.051.C.3; Subsection 5.055.C.2; Subsection 5.056.C.2 and Subsection 5.057.C.2 in the FAR, C-1, C-2 and C-3 Zoning Districts respectively in Article V (Uses Permitted as Special Exception).
6. Amend Subsection 3.030.D in Article III (Lot Must Abut A Public Road Or Permanent Easement).
A copy of the map and legal description of these properties and amendments can be viewed at the Tipton County Building Inspector’s Office at 220 Hwy 51 N, Ste 3 Covington, during regular business hours.