Thank you for visiting the web site of the Tipton County Election Commission. Our office is responsible for the planning, conducting and administration of all municipal, county, state and federal elections held in Tipton County. We also maintain the voter registration records of Tipton County citizens.
WHY YOUR VOTE MATTERS!
Early And Absentee Voting For The Special Senate District 32 General Election March 12, 2019
- Click here for the announcement.
Tipton County Election Commission Releases Early Voting Dates and Times for Special Senate District 32 General Election
Sample Ballot for March 12, 2019 Special General Election TN Senate District 32
- The Election Commission Office has released the sample ballot for the March 12, 2019 Special General Election TN Senate District 32. Click here for the ballot.
Election Results for January 24, 2019
2019 Important Dates
- Upcoming TN Senate District 32 Special Primary January 24, 2019 and TN Senate District 32 Special General March 12, 2019. Click here for more information and key dates.
Tennesseans Can Now Register to Vote Online
- NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett is proud to officially launch the state’s new online voter registration system. The system offers a convenient way for voters to easily register or change their address if they have moved. Counties across Tennessee can now securely receive voter registration information faster than using traditional paper registrations. Click the logo below for more information.
Election Commission Members
The Tipton County Election Commission consists of five appointed members:
- Theta Rone , Chairman
- Letitia Wilson, Secretary
- Chris Brent, Commissioner
- Kay Bergen, Commissioner
- Jimmy Vandergrift, Commissioner
Tipton County Election Commission Meeting Notice
The regular monthly meeting of the Tipton County Election Commission is held on the third Wednesday of each month at 3:00 PM at our office, 113 E Church Ave, in Covington, TN. This meeting is open to the public. AGENDA: Carrying out our duties and making decisions about the electoral process as related to, but not limited to, the duties of the commission listed in T.C.A. 2-12-116; and to conduct any other business that may come before this commission at that time.
First Deputy Diana Kuykendall, Deputy Linda Mills, under the administration of Cindy Pinner.
Tipton County Election Commission Office
P.O. Box 456
113 East Church Ave
Covington, TN 38019